Thursday, June 5, 2008

Redwings, Lakers

During the regular season for hockey and basketball I rarely watch any games. But if there are any teams I like to watch in the finals it would be the Redwings and Lakers. I became somewhat of a fan of the Lakers during the Magic and Bird days. Actually I became a Magic Johnson fan when his team beat Bird's team in the NCAA finals. That was a fun game to watch. It's kind of cool that Boston and LA are in the finals this year. I think it's the 10th final pairing between the two.
The Redwings are just a very talented team and one can usually see hockey at it's best when ever they're in the playoffs. Since I live so close to San Jose, I would have liked to see the Sharks in there, but they haven't been able to go all the way even with a great regular season record.
I am a big American football fan and will watch any game any time. I also watch Arena football and will watch that before I watch basketball, hockey or baseball.

No comments: