Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just getting started. I have another blog that I started when I got my MINI Cooper. It was meant to be just about Coopers, mine and others, but that quickly became too restrictive. I started to add my home improvement projects to that blog and I realized I wanted to expand even more. So here I go.
I plan on using this to post thoughts, events and whatever else comes to mind. It will be the best possible way for friends and family to keep track of me and my family. I read several blogs each day and may mention those as a way of bookmarking and letting others see where my head is at any given moment. Feel free to comment, hopefully that will be easy to do. I'll post pictures whenever I can. I'll also do those kind of stupid things (i.e. top ten lists) that may elicit a groan or eye-roll, but it will be mostly to track moods and again let others see where I'm coming from.

No comments: