Monday, June 2, 2008

Bo Diddley

Got home today and found out that Bo Diddley passed away. Man, that's tough to take. I know he had a pretty long live and all, but it's still tough to think that one of my top five rock n' rollers is gone. I had to go and get some more songs of his from iTunes. I'm listening to some as I type this.

Last year I upgraded the electrical service in my house from 80Amp to 200Amp. I did this mostly to allow for A/C in the living room and to dedicate a circuit for the wall unit in the master bedroom. Now that it's upgraded I also put in an electric garage door opener. I later upgraded the electrical for the living room (since it's torn apart) and added a door bell and extra outlets. Anyway, because I'm such a great procrastinator, the inspection has to be re-certified for PG&E since I took so long to ask them to reseal the meter. In a later post I'll go through the living room work, it's a bit of horror story. Reminds me of the movie "The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks.

No comments: