Thursday, August 12, 2010

MTTS 2010 SF

Made it to the MTTS event and had a pretty good time. MINI provided the cars for the autocross (they called it a MINIcross) so my tires were spared the wear and tear. The autocross was fun but since they only allowed two laps, it wasn't long enough.









The new Countryman was there for a short time. The color wouldn't be my choice, but the car looks pretty sweet. It's growing on me to the point where I'm encouraged by the direction of MINI.











The party for the Countryman preview was on Treasure Island. A great place to hold the event for MINI. Great view of the city and with all the food and drinks it was worth it to go. The same Countryman was there so nothing new, but did see the Mayfair MINI so did see something new. Also got to see the MINIUSA president and he signed a card for me. Maybe I'm too much of a fanboy.

No comments: